This is a one-on-one conversation via phone or video chat to answer your individual questions and help you to tackle the challenges particular to your homeschooling situation. Potential areas of guidance offered include:
- New-to-homeschool introduction and exploration.
- Curriculum development/selection
- Creating schedules and a healthy work/life balance
- Mid-year check in and recalibration
- Help with Vermont home study registration and Minimum Course of Study plan
- Building social justice work into your curriculum
- How to set up a homeschool pod
Process and cost:
- CONTACT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting time.
- INTAKE: You’ll be asked to provide a written description of your homeschooling, as well as the specific questions and focus for our conversation.
- PREP: After reading over your notes, I will gather resources and information.
- MEETING:We will meet (via phone or videochat) for a one hour discussion. I will also send a list of resources discussed, and a summary of suggestions.
- OPTIONAL FOLLOW-UP: You are welcome to ask follow-up questions by email. For more involved or separate topics, you can schedule another consultation session for a reduced fee.
The consultation fee is based on a sliding scale of $75-100
The follow-up consultation fee is $50-75
Homeschool pods, or a multiple family group consultation is $125-150
Additionally, Rose offers end-of-year assessments for Vermont families. Reach out for more details or to schedule your appointment.